This series’ chef's knife is the perfect all-rounder for aspiring beginners. The ice-hardened FRIDOUR® blade made of high-quality steel is extremely durable, resistant to corrosion and guarantees precise results. The comfortable handle fits well and securely in your hand, whereas the stamped blade enables you to work without tiring thanks to its light weight. The ZWILLING chef's knife gives you a high-quality cutting tool that you’ll like because of its large range of uses as well as its modern design.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- Classic, three-rivet design
- Comfortable handle with embossed ZWILLING logo for optimal handling.
- Light-weight for fatigue-free working.