- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- Classic, three-rivet design
- Comfortable handle with embossed ZWILLING logo for optimal handling.
- Light-weight for fatigue-free working.
The TWIN® Pollux paring and garnishing knife is a high-quality, attractive knife that will find multiple applications in any modern kitchen. The sharp FRIODUR® blade on this small, compact knife is 10 cm long and is made from ice-hardened stainless steel. The ice hardening process enables the blade to retain its edge for longer. Zwilling special formula steel is also noted for its exceptional resistance to corrosion and flexibility.