Thanks to the ZWILLING special formula steel, the bread knife’s blade has a perfect balance of carbon and chromium. The high-quality steel is also particularly resistant to corrosion and has excellent cutting properties thanks to the special ice-hardening process. This knife fits comfortably in your hand thanks to its light weight and ergonomic shape of the handle. It cuts safely and with precision. The blade is made of one piece of steel and perfectly sharpened. The riveted handle is in timeless black. The bread knife can be used for different meals, such as at breakfast, dinner or a BBQ. With this knife from the TWIN® Pollux range, you can prepare a delicious brunch for you and your family and cut bread without a great deal of effort.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- Classic, three-rivet design
- Comfortable handle with embossed ZWILLING logo for optimal handling.
- Light-weight for fatigue-free working.