The FRIODUR® blade is ice-hardened and extra resistant against corrosion. The bread knife is therefore a versatile and dependable kitchen tool. Its serrated cutting edge evenly slices thick-crusted or soft-white loaves as well as baguettes. The SIGMAFORGE® knife's precision serrated edge guarantees optimal results, and a curved join between handle and bolster enables ease of use. The bolster also serves as a finger guard by reducing the risk of slipping, and forms a seamless connection between the knife's handle and sharp blade. This premium knife is specially forged from a single piece of metal, and an ergonomically designed handle made of durable plastic lets it sit securely in the hand. With the premium bread knife from ZWILLING, cutting fresh bread and rolls in the kitchen or at the table is made easy.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.