- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
The salmon knife from the FOUR STAR® range combines generations of craftsmanship, modern design and premium materials. This SIGMAFORGE® knife is forged from a single piece of steel to enable a precision edge and optimal cutting characteristics. The salmon knife helps you to easily cut wafer-thin slices. It also features a 31 cm FRIODUR® blade which undergoes special ice-hardening. The blade is not only slender with a smooth cutting edge but also, due to ice-hardening, extremely robust, flexible and corrosion-resistant.
- Stainless steel