Thanks to its smooth edge and the medium-pointed blade, this paring and garnishing knife is ideal for delicate tasks, trimming and finely chopping herbs as well as small types of vegetables and fruit. This product is also perfect for garnishing cold platters. The secret to the steel used to make this corrosion-resistant and precise cutting paring and garnishing knife is its perfect balance of chrome and carbon. Due to the ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade, which has been forged from a single piece of stainless steel, this knife is ideal for frequent and versatile use in the kitchen. This precision tool is a great addition to your kitchen equipment.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with stainless steel application: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.