- Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
- Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
- Grilling grooves collect the fat
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Space-saving storage through collapsible handle
With the rectangular Staub griddle pan, you can cook up a delicious steak with an authentic grilled flavour on your cooker in next to no time. The 34 x 21 cm pan features deep ridges on its base which collect excess fat and also give food that characteristic chargrilled stripe. With the rectangular Staub griddle pan, you will be able to make healthy, delicious meals with ease, and even in winter, nothing will come between you and a deliciously grilled steak. The cast iron used to make the griddle pan can be heated to a high temperature, an important requirement for frying meat as the surface of the meat is rapidly seared shut, keeping the inside succulent and tender.
- Cast iron
- 34 x 21 cm
You might also like