The Staub cast iron grill pan has a square shape and measures 24 cm. Its base features special grooves between which excess fan can run. These grooves give the meat stripes when it is fried, giving it a typical barbecued pattern – and tasting just as good. The excellent properties of cast iron are further improved by a matt black enamelled coating, as enamelled cast iron enhances the flavour of the food itself. Staub cast iron grill pans are ideal for use on all kinds of cooker and even for induction hobs. These frying pans also lend themselves to being placed on the table for serving, as their handle is made of silicone and does not become hot. Use this practical and functional frying pan to fry fillets that you can then serve up to your family with fresh asparagus, potatoes and a crisp salad.
- Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
- Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
- Grilling grooves collect the fat
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Space-saving storage through collapsible handleYou'll have success with all cuts of meat, from steaks to minced beef for tasty hamburgers, in this square Staub grill pan. The frying pan is made of black cast iron, so that it can be heated to very high temperatures, making it ideal for searing, sealing the meat, so that its juices cannot escape. Meat therefore becomes crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside in this frying pan.